The high, spherically curved pan is a pot, steamer and deep fryer in one and is one of the most important cooking utensils in Asia. And we also love the wok: it not only makes stylish Asian dishes, you can also steam, stew and stew all kinds of vegetables, meat and fish. The best-known cooking method is of course stir-frying, when the ingredients are seared briefly and sharply while stirring constantly. The heat is evenly distributed in the deep, bulbous shape, and cooking vapors escape through the metal lid with a vapor outlet. Traditionally, there are two opposite handles on the side of the wok, while the wok pan has a handle plus a handle. Today, a wok no longer has to weigh a lot to quickly pass the heat from the stove. This is done by the TransTherm® universal base, which fits on every stove. WMF supplies the dishwasher-safe wok pan with a glass lid, storage grid for keeping warm and a steamer insert.
- WMF pans are suitable for all stove types: Glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stove tops. Bottom with even heat distribution for an even frying result.
- Material: Multi-layer material - inside Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - Aluminium core, polished chromed steel outside. Dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Developed in Germany.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 Wok Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm
- stainless steel steam insert 28 cm high-gloss polished
- 1 metal lid