With a steamer, cooking becomes a wellness cure: it gives the ingredients their full aroma, and the chef does some work. And it works very easily. The steamer is a closed system for the stove. Pour a small amount of water or stock into the rectangular lower part and place the ingredients side by side on the cooking tray. A glass lid seals the small cookshop airtight, and the integrated thermometer reliably measures the temperature. Now you have a break. The water begins to boil, steam rises. Fish, meat and vegetables are cooked without coming into contact with the water. Nothing burns or dries out, and the vitamins are largely retained in the steam. You can even make flans and puddings with a porcelain insert. WMF steamers are made of stainless steel, have cold handles and a TransTherm® universal base.
The WMF Vitalis is not considered the smallest professional kitchen in the world for nothing, because you can cook, steam, roast, roast and stew with just one pan. The range includes various cooking inserts and porcelain bowls with which several dishes can be cooked at the same time. The gentle preparation preserves the vitamins, aroma and color of the ingredients. Whether fish, vegetables or meat: the dishes retain their own taste. The temperature can be conveniently checked at any time using the thermometer (up to 100 ° C) in the glass lid. All WMF Vitalis steamers have cold handles and a TransTherm® universal base for all types of stoves, including induction. The pots are made of easy-care Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Includes removable thermometer for perfect cooking control. Without thermometer dishwasher and oven safe up to 180°C. Versatile use as steam cooker and roaster. Healthy cooking for modern and conscious nutrition. Glass lid with silicone edge prevents emerging of condensation to the cooking area. Dishwasher and oven safe up to 180°C.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Developed in Germany.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 WMF Vitalis Aroma steam cooker
- 1 Aroma steaming rack 31 x 23 cm
- 1 glass lid with silicone seal and integrated thermometer