As versatile as it is popular: Everything that needs a lot of liquid for cooking fits into the casserole. And since its edge is particularly high, nothing splatters out when roasting meat. He also takes in pasta, potatoes and dumplings without any problems. Large-volume vegetables such as cauliflower can be blanched, the cooked potatoes can be pureed or mashed directly in the pot. Handles that stay cold longer, the wide pouring rim and, depending on the model, a glass lid for visible cooking make working with it even easier. The meat pots have a TransTherm® universal base for even heat distribution and long heat storage. They are available in different sizes from 12 to 24 centimeters in diameter for single to family households. Practical: The high casserole is part of all multi-part cooking pot sets from WMF.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant. PTFE non-stick coating: Less burning and quick cleaning.
- Developed in Germany.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 pot with glass lid 24cm
- 1 pot with glass lid 20cm
- 1 pot with glass lid 16cm
- 1 sauce pan 16cm