This cutlery unites opposites: The neck of the handle is graceful and gently curved, while the end is wide and flat. The three-dimensionally accentuated transition to the front part functions as a pretty decorative element. In addition to these optical features, the Ambiente cutlery is also characterized by elaborate material processing and a pleasant feel. It is made of polished Cromargan protect®, which means that all parts are extremely scratch-resistant and therefore still look like new even after years. Thanks to its simplicity, the WMF cutlery model, which was designed by designer Peter Ramminger, is suitable for everyday use and also sets stylish accents on a festive table.
- Content: 12 forks, 12 knives, 12 spoons, 12 cake forks and 12 tea/coffee spoons
- Material: Cromargan Protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger).