Proven technology meets modern design in the pressure cookers in this collection. The controls are on the handle, the rings on the clear cooking signal provide information about the cooking level and the residual pressure protection, and thanks to the flame protection on the pot handle and side handle, the WMF Perfect Plus is also suitable for use on the gas stove. The rustproof material Cromargan® protects the pots from bumps and ensures a long service life. The easy operation makes the steam pots, which can be used on all types of stoves because of their TransTherm® universal base, into uncomplicated companions in the kitchen. Cleaning is also very easy: simply remove the handle and sealing ring and rinse under running water, the lid and pot can be put in the dishwasher.
- Tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. 3-year warranty for all WMF pressure cookers.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Color coded doneness indicator. 2 fixed adjustable cooking settings (110 ° C / 119 ° C). One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 polished - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking
Scope of delivery:
- 1 Pressure cooker without insert 6.5L; Ø 22 cm