Only freshly ground spices give us their full aroma, as their essential oils are released during grinding. WMF developed the Ceramill spice mills based on the example of pepper mills and also equipped them with a durable ceramic grinder. The grinding strength can be infinitely adjusted using a dial in order to obtain the desired grain size depending on the spice. Spice mills have a container made of glass, so you can see at a glance how much supply you have left. It is easy to fill and to clean in the dishwasher. The upper part is optionally made of Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10, oak or high-quality plastic. With all spice mills, the grinder is on top and does not leave any grinding marks on the table.
- Main material made of oak wood with integrated ceramic grinder
- No dirt on the work surface, as the grinding opening is on top
- The adjusting wheel allows the grinding strength to be continuously adjusted from coarse to fine
- Ceramic grinder is harder than steel, corrosion and wear-free
- Easy to fill by pulling off the head