An iced tea mug is big enough to hold tea, ice cubes and lemon wedges easily. The lid sits tightly and has a recess for the long spoon - so you can stir the tea with the lid closed. The large handle lies securely in the hand and the integrated sieve holds back the ice cubes and pieces of fruit when pouring. The tea comes into the glasses via the practical pouring spout, without spilling, and thanks to its dimensions it fits in the door compartment of any standard refrigerator. Since the jug is made of heat-resistant glass, you can also pour boiling water into it, and the jug is also ideal for mulled wine or punch with fruit.
- Content: Carafe with strainer lid and spoon - Material: Precious material combination of heat resistant WMF glass, plastic, silicone and Cromargan stainless steel
- Dimensions: Height: 25cm, Volume: 1.2L
- Tea can be prepared hot or cold for the (iced tea) carafe, thanks to the heat resistant WMF glass.
- Modern unique and memorable design by Jan Christian Delfs.
- The integrated strainer holds back ice cubes, pieces of fruit, etc. The design of the iced tea glass matches the carafe perfectly.