- This set is intended for a large table. It offers cutlery for twelve people - dinner fork, knife and spoon as well as cake fork and coffee spoon - and also useful accessories. This includes a two-piece salad cutlery, a serving spoon and a serving fork, a portion scoop and a cake server. Of course, the set is available in various WMF designs, can be expanded with suitable accessories and, thanks to its high quality, will be both a beautiful and durable companion.
- Designer Peter Ramminger designed the Palermo cutlery unobtrusively and emphatically. The proportions and length are contemporary, the contours are clear, the stem ends are straight. The highly polished WMF cutlery has monobloc knives and can be combined in many ways. So it fits well that Palermo has various accessories and serving items in addition to the menu cutlery.
- Content: 12 forks, 12 knives, 12 spoons, 12 cake forks, 12 tea/coffee spoons, 1 pair of salad servers (2-piece), 1 serving spoon, 1 portioning ladle, 1 serving fork, 1 cake server.
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.