- The 60-piece cutlery set is designed for 12 people and offers you twelve menu forks, knives and spoons as well as cake forks and coffee spoons to match numerous dishes and courses. WMF cutlery is available in different designs so that you can find the set that meets your individual needs. The 60 parts are a good basis for daily dining and can be completed with other serving and supplementary cutlery - for a perfect table culture.
- The cutlery stamp by Robin Platt, one of the most successful British designers of the past ten years, is long and slim with flowing transitions. The 30- or 60-piece set includes table spoons, forks and knives as well as coffee spoons and cake forks, each for six or twelve people. All details of the set are perfectly coordinated - Stamp fits into the table decoration just as harmoniously and goes with any type of tableware. Made of polished Cromargan, the cutlery is easy to hold, is indestructible, durable and absolutely suitable for everyday use. The cutlery set can be expanded as required with individual parts from WMF. It is easy to clean in the dishwasher.
- Content: 12 forks, 12 knives, 12 spoons, 12 cake forks, 12 tea/coffee spoons.
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan
- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 160 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience while maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.