- The 60-piece cutlery set is designed for 12 people and offers you twelve menu forks, knives and spoons as well as cake forks and coffee spoons to match numerous dishes and courses. WMF cutlery is available in various designs so that you can find the set that meets your individual needs. The 60 parts are a good basis for daily dining and can be completed with other serving and additional cutlery - for a perfect table culture.
- The WMF Dune cutlery by designer Robin Platt looks simple and functional. The straight, parallel lines with gently rounded edges give it a modern, restrained look. The strikingly offset blade of the monobloc knife is striking. Dune is equally beautiful and uncomplicated everyday cutlery - available individually or as a 30- and 66-piece set.
- Content: 12 forks, 12 knives, 12 spoons, 12 cake forks, 12 tea/coffee spoons.
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Design: Robin Platt.
- Dune collection