- The 60-piece cutlery set is designed for 12 people and offers you twelve menu forks, knives and spoons as well as cake forks and coffee spoons to match numerous dishes and courses. WMF cutlery is available in different designs so that you can find the set that meets your individual needs. The 60 parts are a good basis for daily dining and can be completed with other serving and supplementary cutlery - for a perfect table culture.
- Characteristic for the Denver cutlery is its waisted shape and the broad end of the handle. This makes it appear very present - especially in connection with its polished surface. The high-quality monobloc knives have a distinctly long blade, and the length of the individual pieces of cutlery goes particularly well with large plates. In addition to the standard equipment, WMF offers various additional parts for this model so that you can look forward to a uniform look.
- Content: 12 forks, 12 knives, 12 spoons, 12 cake forks, 12 tea/coffee spoons.
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).