- The 30-piece cutlery set offers you six menu forks, knives and spoons as well as cake forks and coffee spoons to match numerous dishes and courses. WMF cutlery is available in various designs so that you can find the set that meets your individual needs. The 30 parts are a good basis for daily dining and can be completed with other serving and supplementary cutlery - for a perfect table culture.
- Designer Peter Ramminger designed the Palermo cutlery unobtrusively and emphatically. The proportions and length are contemporary, the contours are clear, the stem ends are straight. The highly polished WMF cutlery has monobloc knives and can be combined in many ways. So it fits well that Palermo has various accessories and serving items in addition to the menu cutlery.
- Content: 6 forks, 6 knives, 6 spoons, 6 cake forks/tea/coffee spoons.
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger).
- Palermo collection