- Pure aesthetics: The WMF Iconic cutlery by designer Michael Michalsky impresses with its unusual design and puristic shape. Distinctive design and pleasant feel are combined here. Its geometric shape, the distinctive lines and the matt surface give the model a timeless look. Concise details on the handle make it exceptional, while still being suitable for everyday use. High-quality knives with inserted forged blades promise long-lasting cutting ability, the finishing with Cromargan protect® makes it more resistant to scratches and signs of wear in everyday life.
- The new WMF ICONIC cutlery from Michael Michalsky’s design studio combines a striking design with a particularly pleasant feel. The idea of a new way of storing and presenting cutlery turns it into an exclusive design object. Unusual design should also be staged extravagantly - and not just on the table. The cutlery is presented confidently in a box with a high-quality stainless steel coating - a real eye-catcher on every dining table, sideboard or kitchen unit.
- Content: 6 spoons, 6 forks, 6 knives, 6 coffee spoons, 6 cake forks, 1 high-quality box in stainless steel look.
- Cutlery set made of Cromargan protect, matt finish
- Extremely resistant
- Long-lasting sharpness of the knife
- High-quality box in stainless steel look for storage and presentation
- Rust-free and dishwasher-safe